The ideal candidate in this role will be able to present compelling technical topics to JDA sales prospects, demonstrating the benefits, technical differentiators, and technology strategies. This will include both strategic and detailed discussions about topics like technical architecture, cloud deployment, integration tools, technical security, databases, and technical market trends.
Topics this candidate should be able to discuss comfortably:
• J2EE architecture including High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
• Scalability concepts in technical architecture
• Integration approaches including ESB, SOA, EAI, ETL, etc..
• Authentication and Authorization including SAML, LDAP, AD, Federation
• RDBMS concepts such as clustering, failover, scaling, farms
• Virtualization technologies like VMWare and others
• Cloud and hybrid cloud deployments
• Hybrid computing concepts like Google Cloud, In-memory computing, HANA, etc.. are not required but ideal.
• Experience with both transaction execution and planning systems are not required but ideal.
• Presents JDA’s technical platform, integration, and strategy to IT staff and executives at our sales prospects.
• Prepares extensively prior to a Sales engagement with internal JDA business areas i.e., Sales Mgmt,BMI, Services Reps, ensuring maximum efficiency once the Sales engagement begins
• In collaboration with Sales Manager or CE, Presents product technology and benefits to prospective clients
• Customizes Presentations to address prospective client’s business needs
• Coordinates with various JDA resources and departments to secure and Present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients
• Communicates emerging customer technical requirements to NPD/PMG
• Serves as the liaison between the client and implementation team to facilitate successful project implementations
• Communicates issues and concerns about client and coordinates the transition meeting with the implementation team
• Provides value to the Customer Relations Manager or Solutions Manager during a Sales cycle
• Works with Marketing to develop collateral product support materials and promote JDA events and trade shows
• Works in partnership with CEs to Present additional solutions to current clients to solve their business needs
• Becomes directly involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities
• Demonstrates how the proposed methodology can add substantial value in replacing the client’s current business environment
• Articulates and demonstrates the value proposition of JDA solutions and multiple product sets to the prospective client
• Establishes relationship with the primary decision maker to facilitate future business development
• Works closely with the customer in discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions to ensure clear and concise communication is taking place
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Pre-Sales (or similar) role, Presenting Technical solutions to CEO/CFO/CIO and at a Technical level for Supply Chain Management, ERP or similar experience within a major software company.
• Minimum 2 years of Technical consulting experience performing implementation services.
• Experience with relational database technology Preferably Oracle, workflow/integration tools and J2EE application server technology either BEA WebLogic or IBM WebSphere.
• Superior communication, Presentation and demonstration skills.
• Strong creative and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others.
• Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to rapidly establish credibility in any client or prospective client engagement.
Click to apply: http://bit.ly/2aJizoJ