If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant to provide support in the area of strategic planning, monitoring and impact evaluation. This is an 11.5 months assignment. Under the overall direction of the Planning Specialist, the consultant will be responsible for leading the implementation of a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) programme designed for the rollout of UNICEF’s Global Communication and Public Advocacy Strategy (GCPAS). Consultant will also provide support in project management related areas.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
• University degree in communication, marketing, public affairs, social sciences, international relations or other related discipline
• Five years’ work experience in a professional capacity in monitoring and evaluation, programme management, project management, knowledge management or results based management communication, preferably within the UN or similar organization, government or NGO
• Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation approaches in humanitarian settings
• Good understanding of project and results based management
• Demonstrated ability to collect information, undertake research and present findings
• Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to varied audiences, including during formal public speaking
• Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Sets high level of quality and productivity for self
• Demonstrates an awareness of changes in organizational strategy that impact on own work area
• Makes people feel at ease and builds good working relationships with them
• Demonstrates good skills and relevant knowledge in own area
• Seeks and quickly absorbs new information and techniques
• Sets clearly defined objectives and plans activities.
• Familiarity with HQ processes, desirable.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P 11 form (which can be downloaded from the UNICEF website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc ) to Nogel Saret Viyar email@example.com with subject line ”Consultant – Monitoring and Evaluation Project coordinator” by Friday 7 October, 5:00pm EST.
Please note that acknowledgement of application will be extended only to short-listed candidates.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Apply now: http://uni.cf/2cKC3Io